At Invisii, we take your personal privacy seriously, and are committed to ensuring that your details are kept confidential and only used to provide you with fantastic customer service.
- We will not sell your personal details submitted through the site when placing an order to an outside company.
- Unless specifically authorized by you, we will not pass on your details to any third party company.
shopping with us
When you shop on the Invisii website, we collect some personal information from you, such as your name and delivery address. All of this information is held on our secure servers and Invisii fully complies with all obligations required of the dad protection act and current consumer legislation. Some of the information that we require is used to process your order and to keep you up to date with your delivery. We may use third party institutions to perform services on our behalf, such as to handle and process your order. These institutions may receive the information required to do this, but are under strict contractual obligations to keep your personal information secure.
Should you wish, we will include your contact details on our email marketing list, to keep you up to date with the latest styles and offers from Invisii. You can opt out of this at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link on our emails.
We may collect:
- Your first name and surname, title and D.O.B
- Contact details such as an email address or telephone number.
- Demographic information, such as address, IP address and postcode.
We need to collect this information to understand you as our customer, to provide you with the best possible service. We may use this information to do things such as customize the website according to your interested, and to present you with advertisements about our products and services when you visit other websites. We may also use this information to improve our product and services.